Cleveland Clinic Sports Health Athletic Trainer
Chelsea Kuntz, AT, M.Ed., ATC
firstname.lastname@example.org, 330/722-8257 ext.3055
Buckeye High is a proud partner with Cleveland Clinic Sports Health which brings together top orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians, physician assistants, physical therapists, athletic trainers, registered dietitians, radiologists, and exercise physiologists to keep athletes in the game.
Athletic Trainer’s Responsibilities:
- Prevention of injuries/re-injuries
- Recognition, evaluation and assessment of injuries and condition resulting
- Immediate/emergency care for injuries
- Rehabilitation and reconditioning of injuries
- Sports Health Treatment Guides – for more information on sports health and specific sports conditions.
- Competitive Edge Newsletter – an e-newsletter for athletes, coaches, parents and active individuals, written by Cleveland Clinic Sports Health staff. This publication will keep you informed of the latest health topics, concerns, and trends.
Same-day appointments are available at multiple locations. Call 877-440-TEAM (8326)